These were last updated July 17, 2018. If you are a Corporate Trainer @ “GeekLurn”, these Terms & conditions (the “Corporate Trainer Terms”) contain the terms and conditions of your participation as an Instructor via “GeekLurn” services. This is a binding agreement between you and “GeekLurn“.
As a Corporate Trainer, you are contracting directly with “GeekLurn”, in Bangalore, INDIA. Your contract remains between you and “GeekLurn”. Before commencement of the training as a Corporate Trainer at “GeekLurn” you need to sign a legal document of agreement with “GeekLurn” at its corporate office Bangalore, INDIA without which you will not be allowed to deliver the training at with “GeekLurn” under what so circumstanced.
“GeekLurn” is no way related to other third-party recruitment agencies / Outsourcing agencies/ Contract agencies / Educational Institutions in the process of recruiting the corporate trainers.
All the corporate trainers will be working under the on roles of “GeekLurn” directly purely on the contract basis only.
The validity of the contract signed with “GeekLurn ” will be only for 6 months duration and may vary based on the duration of program/course.
Upon satisfactory performance of the corporate trainer reviewed by the panel of experts/audience, the contract with “GeekLurn ” can be renewed with terms & conditions.
Your Relationship with Students
Corporate Trainers do not have a direct contractual relationship with Students/Participants. The only information You will receive about Students is what is provided to You through the Services (“Student Related Data”). You understand and agree that You will indemnify with “GeekLurn ”, for any issues arising out of Your use of any Student Related Data.
- As an Instructor, You represent, warrant, and covenant that:
- You will visit www.geeklurn.com and complete the Instructor enrollment form You will also need to agree again to the pricing terms which are presented to you during the paid Course creation process.
- You will be responsible for all of Your Submitted Content. You further agree that You own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions, and the authority to authorize “GeekLurn ” , to reproduce, distribute, publicly perform (including by means of a digital audio transmission), publicly display, communicate to the public, promote, market and otherwise use and exploit any of Your Submitted Content on and through the Services in the manner contemplated by these Corporate trainer Terms;
- No Submitted Content shall infringe or misappropriate any intellectual property right of a third party;
- You have the required qualifications, credentials and expertise, including without limitation, education, training, knowledge, and skill sets, to teach and offer the services You offer on Your Course and through the Services;
- You will not post or provide any inappropriate, offensive, racist, hateful, sexist, pornographic, false, misleading, incorrect, infringing, defamatory or libelous content or information;
- You will not upload, post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation (commercial or otherwise) through the Services or to any User;
- You will not use the Services for any business other than for providing tutoring, teaching and instructional services to Students;
- You will not engage in any activity that will require “GeekLurn ” to obtain any licenses from or pay any royalties to any third party, including, by way of example and not limitation, the payment of royalties for the public performance of any musical works or sound recordings;
- You will not copy, modify, distribute, reverse engineer, deface, tarnish, mutilate, hack, or interfere with Company Content and/or the Services or operations thereof, except as permitted in these Instructor Terms;
- You will not frame or embed the Services in a manner to embed a free coupon version of your course or other similar functionality intended to circumvent the Services;
- You will not impersonate another person or gain unauthorized access to another person’s Account;
- Your use of the Services are subject to “GeekLurn ” approval, which We may grant or deny in Our sole discretion;
- You will not introduce any virus, worm, spyware or any other computer code, file or program that may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of any hardware, software or telecommunications equipment, or any other aspect of the Services or operation thereof; scrape, spider, use a robot or other automated means of any kind to access the Services;
- You will not interfere with or otherwise prevent other Corporate Trainers from providing their services or Courses;
- You will maintain accurate Account information;
- You shall respond promptly to Students and ensure a quality of service commensurate with the standards of Your industry and instruction services in general;
- You are over the age of 18 or, if not, you are between the ages of 13 and 17 and a third party parent or legal guardian has agreed to these Instructor Terms, as well as all other of Our terms and policies as shall be posted on Our Services from time to time, and will assume responsibility and liability for Your performance and compliance hereunder.